Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My DIY Flower girls Hairband

Start getting nervous and nervous now! My wedding is getting closer and closer d... But seem like I got prepared most of the things like my invitation card been send out to all my relatives and friends, the wedding day Bulletin been print, I also found the florist for my wedding day church decoration, and etc etc....
Hmm.. just looking my 2 little cute flower girls hairband still left behind! I online search, is quite expensive to order the flower girl's hairband and some more they must order in bulk! After looking for few website.. suddenly the idea just pop up to my mind! I can copy the idea from a website ... and Do it myself la....

I get all the meterial from Queenbay. The pearl hairband from children's hair clip and accessaries shop... roll of ivory white ribbon in Jusco and a dozen of small flowers in gift shop besite Jusco... and after counting one hairband just cost me about RM8. Instead of I order them from online +shipment fees and must be in bulk!

"TangDang...." my DIY hairband was just finish within an hour! I like it as it just look simple and elegance. Sure will suit my 2 little sweety flower girls.
I try to make it 3 cause I scare in case anything happen there might be one back-up!

I show to my mom, suddenly my mom asked can these hairband too large for the little girl ar?!!! Hm... (¬_¬!!!) will let them try on this coming Sunday service soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment