Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Moment of my Pragnancy








This is the last months on my pregnancy... time past so fast when there is a hope for a life. I feel so touch for every moment that I have on my pregnant. Every first exprience I feel inside me, the little life begin in my worm, the first move he made, the kick he did, the turning he made, the feedback knocking he gave me, the respond...
I really thank God, he just giving me a very enjoyable pregnancy without any suffering to a morning sickness, I sleep well from the begining till this final month and the most thing I feel touch is my husband that just giving me the full support and ecouragement when I'm down. Both of us just can't wait to see our baby... we are very excited with every appointment for the check up. Every time we see our little boy on the screen, we are so surprise on his growth... we know this is what our God creation... this giving us a very real experience....