Sunday, October 26, 2008

Convocation



Yes...! Today is my best day that been waiting for 4 years. I m proud of myself to get complete of my Degree. Thanks for my mom who always pray and support me all the way. Just to say Thank You!

Together with my cousin who are graduate together we both are having the same convo!! Yeah.. We both are so excited for few weeks time before the convo!! So we arrived KL early one day before and staying in her sister house in Puchong.

Until the next day, I think it was because of our both excitment had affect the whole house of people also get excited tooooo... hehehee.... some of us do mask, make up, ion shirt, the whole house look like a bit of mess up!! hehehe... anyway... about 12pm we will depart and go for our lunch and continue the journey to Segi Damansara.


About 2.30pm... we goes for register and followed collect our gown.

ok ok... Non-stop taking photo around the collage... hahhaa... Like crazy!





All the moms are graduated too... congrazzzz....


While waiting



all d classmate...

No comments:

Post a Comment