Monday, December 1, 2008

A sadness depart in Trip to Taiwan




Taiwan trip! Actually this trip was planning for my mother... as she told me that she been waiting since my father promised her when she married to him... until she gave birth of my brother and me... the trip became hopeless.... (~_~!!) Nevertheless, the hope came from both of us again... as we both are working now! And also one of my aunt which I called her "Julia sis" will fillow us together on the trip as well.



Ok... the sadness story still happen to my mom again. On the day, while we all reach the airport happily, check in our luggage and chit chat with my aunts who came to send-off us. When the time off, we went to chop our pass-port, we all been pass thru... just left my mom as her passport cant be scan-off.... oh no... What happen?!! We never face this kind of problem before... and the flight last call been sounding .... Julia sis,Edwin and I start nervous, the officer unable to tell us what happen until the senior officer been check and told us that my mom still not clear off for her income tax and her passport been blocked by the income tax department. What!!! and the worst thing that happen is today we depart is on Sunday!! The Gorvernmwnt department is closing. Nothing we can do nor call... and the senior office just told us that she was really helpless to us.... This had lead to the worst situation, where my mom got the withdraw back her luggage and go home.... I really feel grieved to look at her follow the officer out and withdraw her lugagge.



I can feel the sadness and disappointment of her as well! At last, before get into the cabin Edwin just make a call to my sis-in-law to come and fetch my mom! From here, we get a BIG taught that " never trust the Tour agent that will inform or check for you whether your passport is available to go abroad"... and the second thing that I still wonder why is that how come my mom been block from the income tax department but she still can re-new her passport and never inform her that her passport been block! It really an expensive taught! urggghhhhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment