Saturday, May 16, 2009

Brother's Wedding Day @ Sarawak

For the main purpose we travel to Sarawak is to attend my Brother's wedding. He had been plan for about 1 year before... now.. he told me that this are kind of pressure while waiting the arrival of the wedding day! and he said the more closely to my wedding I will know tat kind of feeling d. My wedding day still left 2 and half month! Hm... I still look relaxing and enjoying ya!!! hehhehehee...
Today is our free time, I woke up at around 10am something. My mom is not around d... as she need to be my brother's chief witness at a wedding ceremony. I wanna go but my brother said is just simple ceremony of signing the Cert. So ask me stay together with the group. ok...

Edwin and I try to walk around the area that near our lounge house. And just saw the signboard write... "LAKSA"... but very curious how is their laksa taste like... izzit same as Penang Laksa?!!
Hm... before we order we saw their Laksa just look like Penang Hockien mee.... so, we order 2 bowl for try. When the time Edwin order, he requested to have addition of bean sprout... see the photo below that addition bean sprout!!!!! Walau... they really "add" ler!!!! and the taste abit like we eat the Maggie Instant mee in curry flavour... not bad also. After breakfast, we walk around the area... and try to find some painting Picture that can use to decorate our new condo. and about 3.30pm we walk back to our lounge and start to get ourself ready for the dinner.



The drive aunty pick up us at 5pm and reach the retaurant is about 5.45pm. as my brother told me that in Kuching their wedding dinner will start "On Time"... not like Penang "China Time"!! so we to early reach there...

One of my brother's Fishing buddy Ah Guan ( normally we call him "Ah Ee Guan" means aunty Guan cause his Character just like a women) hahhahaa....but he really a nice guy! He work in Sabah as Tour Guide...and he really take out his time to join me brother's wedding... Really personal loyalty (义气)!



There are a nice antique car out side the restaurant!


This two are my sis-in-law brother and his GF. See they both look so alike and cute!! hahhahaa....
The reception is full of people looking their photo albums.

The Restaurant got nice deco as well.

Oh... finally he cant wait to show up his actual character d... see....

The dinner end is about 10pm... I really can said Sarawak there are Good Food.. esspecially this dinner... is really surprise me that.. their each course not only big portion compared to Penang restaurant... but in term of their taste is also very nice! Good Good Good....yummy yummy yummy...

After dinner, we all start took photos...family photos.. frens photos...and so on...
This is my sis-in-law family.


As the night still young, we just go back to our lounge about 11pm and Edwin had call up his online game friend who stay in Sarawak... He named "Lemon" (game's nick name) and his Gf name Peggy. Lemon and his GF came to fetch us and go for supper and chit chat...
Around 12.30am my brother just call me up... and said they will continue to have a drinks some where else near by the lounge there. Just ask us to join them... So Edwin just got to ask Lemon to fetch us back... anyway... really have a nice time in chatting about the online game with Lemon and Peggy ! Both Edwin and me just look like entertainer... run for so many places.... hahhahaa... bizzy body!

So we enter a pub that just under the Sea Food Restaurant that we went yesterday... Just chatting, drink off a bottle of white wine... and went back! hhahaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment