Friday, May 22, 2009

Finally Renovated

My new house finally finished renovation... oh... I had been waiting for a month + to get all the renovation finish! Got to thanks to one of my best church buddy... Kelvin Chung who give us many advice and idea of Interior design(ID)...and I also get some ideas from the ID magazine and lastly form out my own design.

Finally... " Tang Dang"....seeThe Entrance. I build a big cabinet half for storage and half for my SHoesssssssssssssssssssss.........



My Living room just a very simple handmade TV Carbinet!






My future badroom! I like it... cause I have my dream big carbinet to contain all my cloths and accessaries ... hehehe... women never think they can get enough cloths nor stop for shopping until the end of their life!!!!
I select the Lilly White for my whole house... so it can make my house visually look larger a bit, confortable and feel warm when the downlight on!


Toilet... I think the biggest changes is our toilet... we bang out all the whole toilet and re-tiles for the whole toilet. Hmm.... now the brand new toilet! more modern contemporary style. Cant wait to have a bath here now.... but still need clean up !













Lastly my dining and Kitchen, as my digital camera just out of battery so.. just can take this as last photo.


Anyway, I just wanna make my house feel simple, easy to be clean up and confortable! I just make it.... Hurray!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment