Sunday, September 20, 2009

Celebrate Proposal anniversary

Already one year from his proposal! We are married for 1 month+ d....

Time past so fast, until I couldn't imagine! Last year just very surprise and start nervous about to origanize the wedding. Now already 1 month away from the wedding day...

This became our memory... (click on speaker sign for music!)



Today we went to the Summer Garden, western food retaurant to celebrate! I saw this restaurant from news paper as well as one of Edwin cousin had introduce us about this restaurant. From the news paper, they had mention one of thier famous food is the duck liver... ( should be called the goose liver kua) is attracting me to go there to have a tried.

We arrived there about 7pm something.The environment is relax and warm.


Of course I will order the cuppercino... cause when the time I walk in there... I can smell the coffee aroma was very nice....and just make me feel to have an addict for caffein again! Oh no... I am really a coffee addictor!
Then Edwin had order the Sashimi for his appetizer and I order the duck liver as my appetizer.


There are just 3 pieces of the duck liver and it cost RM57... wow is a luxury food! But the taste is juicy and nice together with the sauce.


I got my Chicken with cherry sauce for main course and edwin got the rib eye beef with black papper sauce.

One special thing I found there when I finish my dinner... there a few buttons on the manu holder. Hm... is interesting... I just ask my hubby to press on the bill button for billing... hahhaa... nice to have a sweet moment there!
After the dinner, we went for a movie " Tsunami". I thoungh this was a English movie... but after the begining of the movie we both only realised it is a Korean movie... oh... no... again.....hahahhaa...

2 comments: