Saturday, October 10, 2009

Beef and Lamb for dinner

I dont know why & when I start to learn cooks... since I was 12 I start to learn cook for my favourite meal, I mean for simple one which I can handle it... meshed potato, fried rice and fried egg( but sometime lazy or no ingrediant so just forget about it) My mom was busy in working all the time may be tat time we got a financial problem after my father pass away! So, I have some favourite foods but not all the time my mom will be free to cook every meal everyday! So, from that time when my mom cook for something which is my favourite I start to nearby and watch for the ingrediant and the method of cooking.... this where I start my cooking life... ( been force to learn)

I just motivate to learn cooking with my favourite food or the food which is attracting to me! ("_"!!) at least I learn la.. Some people said women after married face will turn "Yellow"... some said women that never learn cooking the marriage will "burn out" as her husband may find women out there to cook for him!! Why do you think off??? Hm.... I just think tat we need try our best to do everything you like by keep learning and upgrade yourself with something new!


















Rip eye beef with some special sauce by using meshed chicken liver... actually I not really like the taste of the Chicken liver... some how.. I just learn from one of the lady's blog which she used to use chicken liver to be a sauce hmm... sound special... But lastly I had modified it by add in the black paper sauce, honey and Lea & Perrin Sauce.

2 Steaks
2 Tbsp HP sauce
2 Tbsp Lea & Perrin Sauce
sea salt
freshly crushed black pepper
oil
butter
4 chicken livers
5 Tbsp Black Paper saurce
Honey

Method

1. Season the steak with HP sauce, salt and pepper.
2. Heat up a large ionised non-stick pan, drizzle in some grapeseed oil. Slowly place the chops onto the heated pan. Sear for 2 minutes each side. Splash in some Lea & Perrin sauce.

Sauce
1.Put a little butter and some grapeseed oil into a small saucepan. Put in the chicken livers. Sear all sides till completely cooked. Remove from heat and mash them up with a fork.
2. Scrap the mashed livers back into the saucepan and add some Lea & Perrin Sauce, black pepper sauce and honey,. Stir continuously until it turns into a runny paste texture. Cut off heat and spoon over the steaks and serve immediately.


This I learn from my husband.... He teach me this... I never eat lamb b4 , only after met him. He love Lamb like crazy!!!
Lamb Grill is more easier:
2 Shoulder Lamp
1 Onion
5 Tbsp soya sauce
Black Pepper
1.Seasoning the lamb with soya sauce and black pepper, then put in the Onion. Grill for 10 minutes, turn over to another side for grill. Then serve!
Try it on... Keep learning!






No comments:

Post a Comment