Thursday, October 15, 2009

Work Life in Dell

Just turn on your Speaker, sit back and enjoy the moment I got in Dell...



Today is my last day working in Dell, I'm going to miss all the working buddy in Dell. I still can remember my first day in Dell, that was my first time enter to this worldwide IT company.I really dont know how to use the laptop even just a simple like plug in the adapter, I also no idea to make it and not to said to master in Microsoft Excel, power Point and outlook...
Today with 3 year after, I gain alot of IT knowledge,master in my Microsoft Office specially the Excel and Power Point. These all and all I got special THanks to Wei Ling, she really give out her patience on guiding me from basic using the computer until to master in my Excel...Wow...is really not an easy time for her to train me up!!! I got also to said a many thanks to my manager Gina and Director TL for their guidance and support and they are a great motivator and leader to me. And peers in DS team and a group of buddies in Dell, really had a lot of sharing with them and there are so much unforgettable memories and I’ll remember the every moments we spend together vividly in my mind.
Even though I’m leaving you all with heavy heart but we need to look ahead for our success and seek for better future. So, let’s strive to help each other and keep motivate each other for a better tomorrow. I know you all can do it. 
Finally, all the best and May all your wishes come true. Let’s keep our finger cross and pray together.
I’m sure I’ll miss you all and do keep in touch.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice slide show..... All the Best... hehe.. We are too close until can't said any touch words but I know that you have full of your own direction & aim. Just go ahead & bring belong Dell spirit - Adapt to Change. Wish you can find a lovely rainbow in your next life's milestone.:) Jia You!!!!

    Best Regards
    Fong

    ReplyDelete